3.2 inch PortaPack H2 HackRF One SDR Radio Development Board Transceiver Signal Controller 1MHz to 6GHz. PortaPack H2 makes the HackRF One software defined radio portable.With LCD touchscreen, user interface navigation controls, audio output and input, micro SD card slot, 2.5PPM crystal oscillator, and real-time clock battery backup, speaker, battery charger and center key power on/off function(long press 3-4 seconds).The portapack firmware provides a user interface and necessary signal processing to to many useful things without a computer.
1. Audio input function (ADC, DAC).
2. TF card slot (store data, playback data, frequency management).
3. With high-precision clock (0.5ppm), accurate frequency.
4. The new firmware automatically switches the external TCXO (you can see in the menu that the clock source is external).
5. CR1220 battery with RTC clock function (record the current time when saving the baseband file.).
6. Support offline GPS simulation.
7. Support battery charging (4.2v), long press the middle button for 3 seconds to turn on.
8. Use the MIC of Apple or Android phones to send voice, and earphone can listen to the sound.
9. Your HackRF will continue to work with the computer-based SDR software when you put the PortaPack in "HackRF mode".
10. PortaPack is only compatible with the HackRF Uno. It is not compatible with the first HackRF Jawbreaker design. If you have an RF shield installed on your HackRF, the PortaPack should be fine. Compatibility with the HackRF Blu is experimental. A proprietary Blu reported good results with less interference between the audio capacitors PortaPack and the mechanical header band. If your Blue HackRF doesn't have a header band installed, you should have no mechanical problems.
11. Connected batteries should work, although they vary widely in quality and poorly designed batteries can inject noise voltage regulators into the radio.
12. PortaPack and HackRF of Un will not replace your handheld ham radio receiver. Reception sensitivity varies from band to band, but will not perform as well as a real ham radio receiver.
13. Add a PortaPack to your software defined radio HackRF, and leave your laptop behind! The PortaPack connects to your HackRF and adds an LCD touchscreen, navigation controls, headphone jack, real-time clock, micro SD card slot.
14. The PortaPack firmware works with fast processors for ARM in your HackRF. No computer is needed (except for firmware reprogramming).
Note: When you got device you can use it directly without need upgrade,no need to plug in SD card and do NOT press reset button ,otherwise it would be screen black.
Analog audio receiver
Play Dead mode
Pitch RSSI output
Unistroke text entry
Latest 2020.11 Mayhem firmware(updated version of havoc firmware)