MSP430 JTAG Emulator Programmer Debugger MSP-FET430UIF is a powerful flash emulation tool to get started with application development quickly on the MSP430 MCU.
It includes USB debugging interface used to program & debug the MSP430 in-system via the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The flash memory can be easily erased and reprogrammed in seconds with only a few keystrokes. The MSP430 flash is ultra-low power, so no external power supply is required.
This debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start your design immediately. The MSP LSD-FET430UIF development tools supports development with all MSP430 flash devices.
The USB Debugging Interface is compatible with IAR Version 3.21 or higher.
Via USB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF), a flash-based MSP430 MCU can be connected to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging.
Operating system: it can support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit).
1. SB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a Flash based MSP430 MCU to a PC.
2. Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6volts at 100mA.
3. Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code.
4. Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header.
5. Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols.