UNO DIP Development Board For Arduino UNO R3 With Straight Pin Header, ATmega328P CH340 CH340G UNO DIP Development Board with Cable. Support Google Android ADK USB HUB.
This version is in the original version of the optimization, mainly for foreign customers on product quality and functional requirements of the case of high design, both to ensure that the original and fully compatible with the same, but also easy to use.
- Pin changes: Added two I2C pins next to the AREF pin (SDA and SCL, just a copy of Analog 4 and 5, not an additional I2C interface), and also added two pins next to RESET, one is IOREF, to allow the expansion board to adapt to the onboard voltage. This pin just tells the expansion board what the current onboard voltage is (for example, UNO is 5V, which can be regarded as a copy of the power supply pin, and does not provide level pull-up), and the other is for the future A placeholder pin to be used.
- More stable RESET circuit. The position of the RESET button has also changed, and it has been moved to the corner of the board near the USB interface, making it easier to press.
- ATmega16U2 replaces 8U2. This does not mean that R3 with 16K flash can make your code run faster. This update is for the USB interface chip. In theory, it allows UNO to simulate USB HID, such as MIDI/ Joystick/Keyboard.
- Completely solve the traditional UNO board win7 and win8 system is not compatible with the above instability. Especially in the pirated 64-bit WIN7 system, the official board cannot be installed driver, and this version is very simple and easy to install.
- Increase the pin socket, easy to use DuPont line.
- Replace the 16u2, so that the cost reduced to half, consumers get the most benefits
- Download the program simple and convenient. You can simply use the sensor, a variety of electronic components connected (such as: LED lights, buzzers, buttons, photoresistors, etc.), to make all kinds of interesting works.
- The use of high-speed microprocessor controller (ATMEGA328), the development of user interface and environment are very simple, easy to understand, and very suitable for beginners to learn.
- I / O digital input / output terminals 0 ~ 13.
- I / O analog input / output terminals 0 ~ 5.
- Support ISP download function.
- Input voltage: connected to the computer USB without external power supply, external power supply 5V ~ 9V DC voltage input.
- Output voltage: 5V DC voltage output and 3.3V DC voltage output.
- Using Atmel Atmega328 microprocessor controller