For BMW CAS CAS2 CAS3 has problem? Want to know the key working condition? Do not want to connect the car and want to realize. with this BMW CAS Test Platform, you can do all of them.
CAS Test Platform can fast check BMW CAS (CAS2/ CAS3) and key working or not without connecting to BMW.
It can work on the following models:
BMW new and old models including: BMW 1 series, 3 series, 5 series, X5 and X6. BMW CAS Test Platform is very suitable for repairman and training material.
1. Connect and test BMW CAS3.
2. Connect and test BMW CAS2.
3. Note: the red cable of CAS2 / CAS3 should be plugged into the first pin of socket.
4. After the 12V power is connected, the power light ON and the LED light of the CAS test platform will continuously fast flash once a second, it indicates the CAS CPU work well, if the LED light not ON, it indicates CAS is abnormal and need to repair or change.
5. Insert BMW key into CAS test platform mainframe and you will hear buzzer and see the CAS power adapter green indicator ON, it indicates the key and the CAS work well; otherwise it indicates the key is broken or the key doesn't program successfully.
LED light will not ON when BMW CAS test platform is connected with the full-new CAS3, LED light will be on only after the EEPROM data is written.
BMW CAS Maintenance Tips:
Connect BMW CAS test platform to CAS, and after power on, you can judge the problem based on the the LED light on or not.
Tip 1: After power on, if the CAS test platform LED light is on for a long time, it means that FLASH data of CPU is loss.
Solution: Find aother BMW models which is same series and year as your BMW, rewrite the FLASH data into your model from this BMW.
Tip 2: After connected to the power, the CAS test platform LED light not ON, it indicates the CPU FLASH data is locked caused by the unstable programmer when writing data, you need to edit EEPROM data.
Tip 3: The CAS3 is broken when programming and can't start the car, then use BMW CAS Test Platform to connect CAS, after connected to the power if the LED light on for a long time, it indicates the FLASH data missing and EEPROM data is locked.